jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Groups

1. Dianemae profile image85
    Dianemaeposted 6 years ago

How do I get my profile to list my Hubs in groups?  I listed them in group--successfully, but can't get them to show up on first page as groups

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ryankett is correct. However, I did check out your hubs and it seems that they are placed in different categories. Your profile page ought to reflect that.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am guessing that you require a minimum number of hubs for that to come into effect? My profile displays 18 hubs under 'Favorite Topics', yours also displays 18 at current.

So I am guessing that she needs to publish 7 more hubs? That would seem the logical explanation to me anyway?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

That process is supposed to be completely automated. I recommend that you contact HubPages and ask them to look into it.

team@hubpages.com

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Your groups do not change those listings. It is in fact the 'categories' which dictate the order of those.

Your groups DO allow a user to flick to other content within the same group (below the share stuff on a hub), and DO allow for your own quick and easy convenience.

But putting hubs into groups has no effect on anything on your profile page. That whole profile display thing is generated based on Hubscore and stuff, and cannot be manipulated.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

agreed and HP don't show how you have grouped your hubs,they do it according to the category of your hubs.

1. profile image0

That was exactly what Ryankett said, except his explanation seems clearer.

4. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

15 hubs

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here you go.

1. profile image0

Grand!

working