jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I would like to know how to make it that my pictures are only viewed

1. Abbasangel profile image79
    Abbasangelposted 6 years ago

through a slide show and not a slide show and extended! It's ruining my look! HELP!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Once you have placed multiple images inside an image capsule, you will have the option to choose settings: Border, no border, slideshow. That feature is within the image capsule itself.

Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh thanks, I saw the border, no border but no slideshow, I think I will exit and go back in and hopefully it will be there!! Thanks heaps! I really want to publish my hub, but it looks terrible at the moment!

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry. Thumbnail, that is what it says, not slideshow. There is no way that I know of to make a slideshow except the default settings, which is that 5 images or more will also be available as a slideshow if someone clicks to view that.

Yeah once you said that I went and clicked the thumbnail one! it worked! Thanks so much!! smile

3. profile image0
    Toby Hansenposted 6 years ago

I have to say that it is nice to see a newbie concerned about the appearance of a Hub. There have been a few shockers on the Hub Hopper lately.

Thanks Toby! I am concerned! I want to do well. Which will shock some people in my life! I will have to write a hub about that sometimes! I used to be mediocrity Queen. However I have a better brain than that, so I should probably use it! *sheepish smile*

working