jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Title Tuner

1. revmjm profile image86
    revmjmposted 6 years ago

How do you get your titles "into the title tuner"? When I click on the title tuner, no titles are there for me to tune.

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

A. Not enough data for TT to work.

Or

B. Your titles are already perfect!

smile

revmjmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

paradigmsearch: Oh, I like your B choice.  So, are the titles supposed to appear automatically ?

Yes. When you click it, it’s supposed to display a “Please Wait” message while it thinks about things; and then it will display the “errant” titles. Clicking each title will then give you details.

revmjmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! That certainly does answer my question.

You are welcome. smile

2. teamrn profile image68
      teamrnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

WHAT ACTUALLY IS and HOW DOES ONE use the TITLE TUNER? I read the description, I'm not a computer geek and so much was beyond me; but how can I benefit from TT?

3. twobmad profile image78
      twobmadposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I just discovered it too. But I think it should not be taken as a negative alert. When I click the title there are words suggested.. but not a complete title. e.g. the title that I am looking at is " The Hotel Receptionist and Telephone Courtesy" and the suggested words to include in the title are : in: 28%
      reception: 24%
      phone: 20%
      call: 20%... so now I m thinking of revising a title which will include those most searched words.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image96
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

It should be mentioned that the Title Tuner doesn't suggest a complete new title, it only suggests words you might want to consider including in the title. It is not always possible to include all the suggestions without coming up with a very weird sounding title, and sometimes the suggestions seem to relate to some aspect of the content of the hub,  rather than the hub in its entirety, so caution needs to be used.

1. camlo profile image87
      camloposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, many of my titles are now a little too long for my liking.

3. profile image0
    sord87posted 6 years ago

include the certain chosen words from the tuner will increase our page views approximately 5%,try it and get a better result!
    http://www.allgraphics123.com/graphics/best-of-luck/best-of-luck02.gif produces:

working