jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Question about promoting hubs in forums.

1. Christopher Floyd profile image59
    Christopher Floydposted 6 years ago

If forum posts that promote my hubs will be deleted and could mean the closing of my account, how can I ask people for honest and brutal criticism of something I wrote in a hub? I just found out about Extreme Hub Makeover and don't want to violate the rules right out of the gate. I read over the forum rules, but did not find anything reassuring. Would someone be kind enough to allay my confusion? Thank you.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You can post a few links in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread. This is what it is for.

As for posting your hubs in other forum threads or opening a forum thread(outside of the Extreme Hub Makeover forum) is not allowed.

You are safe, as long as you are in this thread. So, if you feel like you want critiquing, then post a few links(3). smile

1. Christopher Floyd profile image59
      Christopher Floydposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Okay, thank you very much. That answers it.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

some people do start threads with a link to their hub and it states next to every single reply box , do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. so if you posted in another thread, that's why links get snipped. as Cags said, this is where you won't get your link snipped. smile
    people generally are very helpful in this thread.

working