jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

How to get people to read articles??

1. Gregoryy profile image60
    Gregoryyposted 6 years ago

How do i get more commets and people reading my page?? were not allowed to promote r link in the forums so how do i get people to read my articles

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You sound like you're trying to get "internal views" from other hubbers. Those make you no money at all, although they often bring comments.

If you want continual quality traffic you need your hubs picked up by search engines such as Google. That's where the money comes from. It can take a few weeks to several months for search engines to pick up articles.

1. Gregoryy profile image60
        Gregoryyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

right now im trying to get internal interviews the money part can come after

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Internal views come in a big heap when you first publish a hub but you're unlikely to get many after that. You'll have a lull before the search engines pick up the articles.

The best thing to do is write more hubs and be patient.

2. Mike's Corner profile image86
      Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great advice from WryLit, and I would also suggest, if you are looking to get internal readers, to add a pic to your profile . . . for me, I'm always much less likely to jump to a profile I see in the forum and start reading hubs if there is no picture.

working