jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Question for Redgage Users on Linking to Hubpages

1. Avamum profile image86
    Avamumposted 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for Redgage traffic to show up in our Hubpages Traffic Sources? I joined three days ago, posted 30 links to hubs here, and on Redgage I am showing 163 views.  Nothing showing here on Hubpages, and my traffic isn't showing the views either.  I looked on Google Analytics and it is showing just two views from RedGage!  Am I doing something wrong?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I saw one hit from Redgage to here about an hour after posting it. It's possible the people on Redgage just looked at the link and didn't go any further.

Avamumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks, Uninvited Writer! I actually joined RedGage from your referral link, so hopefully it works out well for both of us.

2. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I have a bunch on  there and show the views but not many hubpage hits. People are viewing the link without clicking on the actual article. many do this just to vote it up or down and leave a comment so they get some action without any interest in reading the article. I do this myself.
      Try inviting Friends on Redgage, it will get you a lot more action.

Thanks Peter - I will.

3. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I have a lot of Redgage posts but don't see traffic from it, seems a bit strange

Do you just post your link, or import your work? I wonder if posting links only has something to do with it. Am very puzzled by the whole thing.  Though I have earned nine cents!

working