jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Title Help

1. Delaney Knows profile image57
    Delaney Knowsposted 6 years ago

I've asked for advice on this hub before. I'm wondering if someone can help me specifically with the title.

I know it's subject is a very broad field and will see that it will be difficult to rank on google. But I feel it was a pretty good hub and am looking for a way to promote it more.

I don't have social webpages or a website. So I'm not sure where I might backlink from. Any suggestions about that also?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Self-care-for-a … appier-you

One more comment...I've changed the title but see the URL is still the old title. I know I can't change it now. Does that hurt ranking?

Thanks so much for your help! Maybe someday I'll be able to answer a question or two on here.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Exercise and Water – For Happiness and Health

PS Too much water without salt/electrolytes can kill a person…

Delaney Knowsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you paradigmsearch. Good title suggestion.
      Do you think I should put in a statement about the salt/electrolytes?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I think that would be a very good idea. Maybe even a paragraph. smile

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The title isn't bad. It is slightly different than the URL, but has many of the same words. So, I don't think it will effect the ranking much.

Tags
    * health
    * exercise
    * weight loss
    * water
    * nutrition
    * energy
    * happiness
    * mental health
    * walking
    * bottled water
    * simplify
    * day long
    * fitness industry
    * physical mental health
    * benefits noticed
    * water enjoy

Your title says- Healthier, Happier you - two simple steps

None of these words are in your keywords/tags. You have healthier versus health? You also have happiness versus happier you? This could work against you, but not exactly sure. Keywords/tags are search related terms people are going to put into a search engine to find your hub.

You also have physical mental health which is a description of two separate things? Physical health and Mental health would be best, but I wouldn't suggest mixing the two.

Also, I am not sure the format/layout of your hub has flow. I only say that because people read from left to right in America and most other countries(yes there are exceptions in some countries). You have a section that has writing on the right side next to Amazon capsule and I think it would be best to have the Amazon capsule on the other side of the writing. That is just me and I could be wrong. hmm

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the pointers about the tags. I've made them more exact. I also changed the capsule that had the text on the right. That was just me trying to make things more interesting but I guess I should keep it easy to read. Thanks for the suggestions!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. smile

4. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

A paragraph on moderation wouldn’t be bad either. smile

I understand what you are saying. However, the jist of the article was supposed to be starting very small working up to moderation. Do you think I failed to convey that? I appreciate your input smile

working