jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Google Adsense disabled

1. Pamela Sarzana profile image59
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 6 years ago

domain ownership,and also says contact address incomplete.. I had ignorantly put a Youtube video on one of my hubs , so I'm thinking thats what did it.  I removed the video so no what to do..

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

What site did you use to apply with? If you went through Hubpages you should have used: http://hubpages.com/profile/Pamela+Sarzana

And it's nothing to do with the Youtube video - that automatically links back to Youtube and shouldn't be an issue.

Pamela Sarzanaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I did and my hub acct and Adsense were running ..it said TOS violation..Domain ownership, and that My contact info was incorrect ...I went back in and rechecked- " I wont have pay per click ads,etc "  all my info was the same ..I did every thing thru Hub pages...Like I said I rechecked the "agreements" which were turned off for some reason, and resubmitted and linked my accts again..

I use a pen name on hub pages and my real name for my bank acct info  adsense acct

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'd recommend putting a hub in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum. They look quite spammy with the huge number of links in them and there are quite a few other corrections you could make.

Maybe try writing 10-15 hubs before applying again - the average new user doesn't make more than a few dollars in the first three months, anyway.

2. Pamela Sarzana profile image59

I posted another Hub late yesterday evening....then around 10pm last nite I checked in, and saw my ads had been disabled maybe it had something to do with my Hub.. Natural foods

Thanks, I will re-do

working