jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

new hubber would love your feed back

1. Dr. Aaron LeBauer profile image72
    Dr. Aaron LeBauerposted 6 years ago

I just created my first hub
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-relieve- … easy-steps
    and would appreciate your feedback and suggestions.
    I want to create informative, easy to read and understand hubs to help people relieve pain, make informative choices and learn to take care of themselves.

Thanks
    Aaron

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages. Congrats for the first hub. Hope you gone through hubpages learning centre. This will assist you. All the best.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

It looks okay to me but I would suggest adding a disclaimer that if you have been recently injured or have a hernia (etc) you should not do these exercises without consulting with a doctor first.

Dr. Aaron LeBauerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I think I put enough disclaimer language in the hub, don't you?  should I put a separate pod with all the disclaimer language?

None of these exercises are contraindicated if someone has a hernia and are specifically designed for people who have back pain, even severe back pain.

3. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Hey you are probably the expert, but I think people with acute health problems benefit from prior consultation, not 'if it hurts'.

thanks for your feedback,
      I updated some of the language to include other medical conditions as a reason to see a physical therapist before starting an exercise program.

4. theherbivorehippi profile image82
    theherbivorehippiposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. It is an excellent Hub!

Thank you!

working