I have written 21 Hubs. After 4 months, suddenly all of my Hubs disappeared (Needs revision). I'm from Indonesia (Asia). What is my mistake, so all my Hub disappeared. Following this, about how I wrote the Hub:
1. Every time I write a Hub, I use Google Translator, to translate into English. So, I copy and paste, from Google translator, to my Hub. Is this causing my Hub Needs revision.
2. I am from Asia, I have not been incorporated into Google Adsense, because I must have a Hub, a minimum of six months, had received Adsense. Is it the cause?
3. I have not entered capsule Amazon. I plan to, enter capsule Amazon, I was six months after Hubs. Is it the cause?
4. I worked as a computer technician. I read many articles of others, then I practice, in my work. Sometimes fail, sometimes succeed. All the experience I had, I wrote in the Hubs. So, I contains the Hub, a combination of articles I have ever read, then I practice (successful and failed), and if it fails, an alternative solution what to do. Is my Hub, including copying Hub others, while I write Hubs, without reading the article to others. So, my hub is pure, my experiences.
5. To link. Link in my Hubs, mostly, outside of HubPages. Thus, the link that I provide, directly to the company concerned (out of HubPages). Because of the link, should be associated with the Hub-written. Is it the cause?
6. Is caused, quality images and videos that I upload is not good. 95%, photos and videos, I created from my own computer. No taking photos and video, the property of others. If I take a picture from another source, I always mention the source image.
7. My computer internet connection speed, 100 Mbps, sometimes below 100 Mbps. So, sometimes, I am having problems with connection speed, when writing my Hubs.
I am aware, it is very difficult to be a good Hubber. HubPages, members, communities around the world, with the difference, language, culture, environment, different. But that difference, providing valuable experience for me, and I do not want my Hub disappear, because without a deliberate mistake. Please help, Thanks.
The fact that you use the translator to have your hubs translated into English may be the major problem.
These translation are not very readable and grammatically correct always.
If you have more than two links going to the same site in any hub you will be penalized. If most of your hubs link to the same site your hubs will have the overly promotional tag and flagged for revision.
If you have these corrected and you could have your hubs published once again.
It's the first one, the google translator thing. Hubs need to be written in native English. Google translator doesn't get it right.
For example, when I was trying to get information on my Polish heritage, I sent a letter to Poland in Polish that I got from Google translator, they didn't understand what I meant... it sounded choppy to them.
Continue working on your English language skills and come back to HubPages when you feel more confident in your English language skills. There are also a number of sites that would be willing to publish your work in your native language.
I wish you the best of luck!
Hello ishadi I am sorry to read that you are having problems.
I think it might help you if looked at some of the successful Hubbers here who have English as a second language. Hopefully you will would not discard the thought of writing (maybe keep the Hubs and rework them when you think you can manage to write them without the translator).
There are other sites as mentioned that would allow you to write in your language, also you might be able to start your own web-site.
I responded to your post because I admired how you said you have tried to do things correctly and also for the time and effort you must have spent.
I hope all will work out well for you in the future with your on-line writing.
Thank you very much, for your suggestions. I am interested in HubPages, because many of the convenience provided (easily to publish, attract readers, and earn rewards). Most interestingly, easily to publish. At HubPages, promotion Hubs, very easy. If I make my own web, web promotion, is one of my difficulties, as competition in the search engines are very heavy.
2uesday, you are a good person, thank you for your suggestions. I am very happy in HubPages. I will try to defend my Hubs. I'll fix all my mistakes.
Thank you very much, 2uesday
As a professional translator, I am happy to say that we are very, very far from a situation where machine translation can be used without any human intervention.
Google Translate may, if you are lucky, give you the general gist of a piece of text. However, like any other purely machine-based translation, much of what it produces is not only ungrammatical, but sometimes total nonsense. I have even seen Google Translate produce a sentence which looks correct on the surface, but actually says the opposite of what is said in the original.
Machine translations can be used with extreme caution by a human translator who has good understanding of both languages, is translating the text into his or her mother tongue and will correct and stylistically edit what is obtained. It is mainly used to save a bit of typing time.
You could try writing hubs yourself in English and getting someone to correct them for you before you publish. This is a good way of learning the language, however unless you know a friend willing to do it for free, it could end up quite an expensive exercise.
Hello, WriteAngled, thank you for your suggestions. Your suggestions, give inspiration to me. I think, to involve my wife, or my friends. I tried, defend my Hubs, and should not give up, with this problem. I want to stay on HubPages, and improve my weaknesses. Thanks for the advice. Your suggestions, give me inspiration. Thanks
by Sondra Rochelle2 years ago
I'm sorry if this post offends anybody, but I am really getting tired of people who basically are non English speakers showing up, throwing a hub together without expending any effort to read the forums or the learning...
by Novel Treasure2 years ago
I just logged in and it shows every single one of my hubs highlighted in pink, to need review. The majority of these were well trafficked and featured hubs or editor's choice. Did something happen? I tried looking in...
by Greensleeves Hubs4 years ago
Perhaps the saddest thing I see on a regular basis on HubPages is the effort of foreign HubPages members with limited English to establish a readership for their hubs. Too often I come across hubbers whose intentions...
by VivBounty16 months ago
Can someone please help me? I've seen some really sub quality hubs out here. I write well and yet my hubs are being unpublished and continuously picked on for sub quality. I'm offended. You're making it not fun to be a...
by Cindy Lawson4 years ago
How is it that a hub on the 'common mistakes new hubbers make' can suddenly become not featured, in spite of the fact it has had 9 views in a day, 24 views in 7 days and 35 views in the last 30 days? I only replied to...
by Chang Lee16 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Gift Inspiration - Themed with Doggie, Cat, Horse or Owl by Alex Clark (must be signed in to view). What...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.