jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

help! all my traffic is gone.... again

1. johnshade profile image76
    johnshadeposted 6 years ago

There was a plunge in traffic a few weeks ago that alot of people had affect them. Then my traffic came back to normal.

On the 25th of september, my traffic has completely gone to a big 0. Firstly my hubs were removed from google completely now I just checked a hub I was on the first page for, it now on the 9th page on google.

Is their something wrong with my hubs? or is it something to do with the new subdomain change. My traffic had tripled after the subdomain change now these plunges have destroyed my traffic.

help pleasssseee

1. G Miah profile image82
      G Miahposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I can't think of anything. Maybe it's just a temporary thing or you may need to check your backlinks. It may be a problem with the backlinks.

Good luck! smile

2. G Miah profile image82
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

My traffic just keeps improving!!!

johnshadeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I never use any blackhat backlinking techniques. Other than the odd redgage link, I do not backlink at all.

3. G Miah profile image82
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

That's probably the problem. Do you not use Facebook or Twitter etc?

johnshadeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No it's not a problem. People backlink my writing, I get like and twits on my popular articles. Well, most my likes and twits are gone because of the domain change. I sent a message to hubpages support anyway

working