jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Where did all my ads go?

1. DeborahNeyens profile image99
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

Today, some of my hubs have only one ad (appearing at the bottom of the right-hand column) and others have none at all.  I know the new ad layout just went into effect, but I'm hoping what's happening today is just a matter of getting the kinks worked out, and not a permanent situation.  Is anyone else having the same issues?

1. prairieprincess profile image96
      prairieprincessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No, my hubs have more ads than before. That is very strange! You might want to try going in being signed out and see what a stranger would see on your hubs. If it's a problem, try contacting Hubpages.

DeborahNeyensposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion.  I signed out and still no ads except for the one.  I've emailed the HP team for help.

1. profile image0
          SirDentposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I checked three of your latest hubs and saw 4 ad units on each one.

DeborahNeyensposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much for checking. Sir Dent.  That's very strange.  I'm wondering if its an issue with my computer security settings, but I haven't changed any settings and the ads always used to appear before today.

1. profile image0
              SirDentposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Some browsers have a feature to hide ads.  I am not sure if this is only on certain sites or not.  It might possibly be your browser settings.

2. cardelean profile image93
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

Don't forget that the new ad layout launched yesterday so maybe that has something to do with it.

working