jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Red Skulls on all of my published hubs

1. 2uesday profile image83
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

When I check the reason all state no valid video - even on hubs that do  not include videos. Is this a glitch?

1. Southern Muse profile image98
      Southern Museposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm having the same issue!

1. 2uesday profile image83
        2uesdayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was quite shocking to see all of them marked up with a red skull, now I know it must be a glitch, thanks.

1. Cardisa profile image92
          Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

HP has placed a warning in the account page just where you would see your monthly earnings, advising of the glitch. They have asked for your patience while they fix and and if you do see it you should send an email to the team.

2. Greensleeves Hubs profile image99
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 5 years ago

Exactly the same glitch on all my pages - just occured in the last hour or two. Just hope it doesn't cause any problems with the hubs.

3. 2uesday profile image83
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the helpful comments, it is really late here so I will email them in the morning if the problem has not resolved.

4. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

here's the warning message:

Incorrect Warning: "No Valid Video"

Hub warning - "No Valid Video": If you are seeing this warning on your Hubs, please disregard this warning. It is a bug and we are working on it. Please do not contact us about this, as it will not speed up fixing the problem. Thank you!

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

+1

5. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Red skulls on my hubs too! Haven't seen that many red skulls since I left the Womens institute of Hells Angels! not so much motorcycles as granny trolleys, but we were 'ard I tell ya!!

1. WriteAngled profile image86
      WriteAngledposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Now that is a WI I might even consider joining big_smile

6. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Where was my last post?

7. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Mine had a different alert earlier. This is what mine is saying now:

Incorrect Warning: "No Valid Video"

Violation warning - "No Valid Video": If you are seeing red skulls next to your Hubs below, and a "no valid video" warning on your Hubs, please click the Check for Violations Now button at the bottom of this page. Once it is done processing, the red skulls and warnings should disappear when you refresh your browser page.

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Okay, now I see a bunch of Red Skulls.....looks so interesting mixed in with the red up arrows and blue down arrows.

lol lol lol lol

9. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

All I have is a broken link that still shows as broken even though I have removed it.

10. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

HEY Everyone, it looks like ALL the Red Skulls are gone!!!!

I just told HubPages to check my page for violations and all the skulls disappeared. smile

working