jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I have posted my first hubpage Please guide me

1. sakshisingh profile image55
    sakshisinghposted 5 years ago

Hi All,

I am new to hubpages. I have posted some posts today.

One of my posts
    http://sakshisingh.hubpages.com/hub/Fin … ly-married

Please guide me on how can I make quality hubpages & get good number of visitors.

Thanks in advance.

2. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 5 years ago

Welcome aboard! I would suggest reading the tutorials. They are full info on Hubbing smile

sakshisinghposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@The Writers Dog - Thanks for your reply.
      I am getting familarized with hubpages.
      But yes I will go through the tutorials. That seems faster way.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

The hub looks good to me. The large image on top will mean less room for AdSense ads, if that is a priority - so you could consider moving that down. You can then align it so that it only takes up the right side, alongside text. The hub reads well and is well organized. As far as getting traffic, it comes down to keyword research. Also, adding some important keywords to the title and opening paragraph may help with search engine rankings.

Hi Thanks for your feedback.
      Now I have moved image downwards. I will work Keyword research & including that in my next articles.

4. ElizaDoole profile image87
    ElizaDooleposted 5 years ago

I have two issues:

Newly Married Must Read This - all titling should be capitalised.

"Living with someone is an adventure that you will have to put in a lot of effort into." Should be "Living with someone is an adventure you will need to put effort into". (grammarzon alert!)

Get someone else to read your hub through once you publish it. You can always edit it again. I get my boyfriend to do it, and we have noticed that I make more mistakes in the first paragraph than all of the rest! Oh how we laugh.

I like the placement of the Amazon Book. I might try that next time it suits my hub. Good idea.

Hi ElizaDoole

Thanks for pointing out the grammatical correction smile I will make sure someone else do proofreading before I publish my articles.

It was my trial and error for "Amazon books ad" smile thanks you liked it.

5. NotPC profile image60
    NotPCposted 5 years ago

You are on your way to becoming a HubPages Elite member! Keep up the great work!

Hi NotPC

Thanks for the compliments. smile

working