jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Upload photos using the iPhone app?

1. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 5 years ago

I've already been able to upload some photos using the "Take Photo" option of the HP iPhone app. But now I'd like to upload something from my camera roll, and I don't see an option to do that. Selecting "Choose Existing" takes me to a decidedly blank screen, with "Upload (0/10)" at the top and no apparent way to browse to any existing photos.

Am I missing something? Do I need to transfer photos to the HP app using iTunes or something?

1. teaches12345 profile image94
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't know how yours works but I have to sync my phone with Itunes first. Save it to Pictures as jpg file, and then I can work with it from there once I click on it.  You have to select your camera from the picture files (click on iphone file) to open the camera roll. Then, you can use it from the picture files or use another program to open and work with it (i.e. microsoft picture).  Hope this helps.

1. Eric Newland profile image60
        Eric Newlandposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I know how to get photos off my phone to work with them on a laptop/PC, but I'm talking about the HP iPhone app. It has an option that will allow you to take a photo with your camera and instantly upload it to HP. It also has a button that appears to be prompting you to choose a preexisting image from your phone to upload, but the interface doesn't seem to give you the option to go to your camera roll. It would be nice to be able to quickly upload photos from my phone without having to transfer them to a computer first.

1. teaches12345 profile image94
          teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have that feature but have not had the time to look into it. I wonder if it has to do with the upload to the cloud.

working