expat freelancer - which tax form do I use?

  1. littleshiva profile image61
    littleshivaposted 5 years ago

    I'm a US citizen living in Belgium. I do freelance design for clients in Europe and the US. I have no tax ID number, have always just used my SS number. Which tax form do I use to set up my earnings account?