Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy – the similarities!
The big thing to note is that both of these personalities, Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)and John Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963) were born at an interval of more than 100 years but still they have many similarities in between them!
- 1846 was the year Abraham Lincoln was elected to congress whereas Kennedy was elected to congress in the year 1946.
- 1860 was the year Abraham Lincoln was elected the president whereas Kennedy was elected the president in the year 1960.
- Both these personalities were widely known by their last names Lincoln & Kennedy which is 7 letters each.
- Both these personalities were shot dead on a Friday that too both of them were shot on their heads.
- The name of Lincoln’s secretary was Kennedy whereas the name of Kennedy’s secretary was Evelyn Lincoln.
- Both of them were shot dead by persons belonging to the southern part of the country and the persons who came to power after them also belonged to the southern part of the country.
- After Lincoln, Andrew Johnson born in 1808 was elected the president whereas after Kennedy, Lyndon Baines Johnson born in 1908 was elected the president.
- John Wilkes Booth who shot dead Lincoln was born in 1839 where as Lee Harvey Oswald who shot dead Kennedy was born in 1939.
- Both the assassinator’s names were 15 letters each.
- John Wilkes Booth shot dead Lincoln in Ford theatre and hid himself in a farm’s barn warehouse whereas Lee Harvey Oswald shot dead Kennedy in front of a warehouse and hid himself in the Texas theatre.
- Finally both these murderers were killed before their judicial trials!