Mass Animal Deaths & Earthquakes Explained by Planetary Magnetics
Something very unusual happened in the world at the beginning of 2011. The extra-ordinary incidents of massive amounts fish and birds that suddenly died happened "everywhere"—it was a globe-wide event. Massive amounts of birds that drop dead out of the sky does happen, but not normally with the frequency of what happened in January and at virtually the same time in various parts of the world.
There are many questions. The birds and fish that died were all the same species, so why did the other species of these animals remain unaffected? Is it that the atmosphere and water becoming more toxic? It cannot be a huge magnetic pole shift because doesn't that happen over a period of thousands of years? Besides, isn't the magnetic pole moving around a bit something that happens all the time?
Dead birds fall from the sky
The explanations officials have offered are from everything being dismissed as a series of unrelated coincidences to the suggestion that the deaths are a result of unusually cold weather, to conspiracy theories that claim the US government is to blame. Nothing decidedly conclusive though has been determined.
Here is a list of some of the reported mass deaths of birds and fish at the beginning of 2011.
100,000 fish turn up dead near Ozark
- USGS National Wildlife Health Center - Recent Mortality Events
Lists about 80 mass deaths of birds and other wildlife over a nine month period with an upsurge in January 2011.
Millions of Birds, Fish and Fowls Suddenly Die Worldwide
- 31 Dec 2010 - hundreds of fish die in a canal marina near Abergavenny, Wales, thought to be "more than likely" due to the cold weather, ice and lack of oxygen.
- 31 Dec 2010 - 5,000 red winged black birds fall from the sky covering over a mile stretch in a matter of hours in Bebee, AR. Blunt force trauma is the cause of death. Some massive midair collision?
- 3 Jan 2011 - 100,000 fish of one species die in northwest Arkansas river - suspect disease was to blame, though the magnitude of this one is unusual.
- 3 Jan 2011 - 100 tons of sardines die on the coast of Brazil.
- 3 Jan 2011 - several species of migratory birds in different regions of Japan found dead—thought to be killed by H5N1 avian influenza.
- 4 Jan 2011 - 500 small birds fall from sky, littering Louisiana Highway 1 near Pointe Coupee Parish.
- 4 Jan 2011 - woman finds dozens of dead birds in her front yard in Gilbertsville, KY. More dead birds have found near Murray State University.
- 4 Jan 2011 - 50-100 jackdaws, a bird species in the crow family, fall dead in Falkoping, Sweden.
- 5 Jan 2011 - Hundreds of snapper found dead on the Coromandel beaches on the north island of New Zealand, stretched as far as could be seen with binoculars. Told most likely the fish had starved due to weather conditions, some do not think this the case as many of the fish looked big and healthy.
- 5 Jan 2011 - 40,000 'devil' crabs wash up dead on Kent, UK coast believed to have died from hypothermia in freezing sea.
USGS Looking at Massive Bird Die-Off
- 6 Jan 2011 - 2 million fish die in Chesapeake Bay. "Cold water stress" appears to be a factor, though water quality to be acceptable. (Large winter kills of spot fish have occurred at least twice before in the state, in 1976 and 1980.)
- 6 Jan 2011 - 40-45,000 of velvet crabs (or swimming crabs) die, littering the Thanet Coast, UK. The thought is they died from hypothermia brought on my drastic changes in water temperature.
- 7 Jan 2011 - 8,000 dead turtle doves rained down on roofs and cars in Italy; said to have died from indigestion.
- 9 Jan 2011 - over 100 birds were found dead along a California highway.
- 10 Jan 2011 - thousands of starlings die along a highway in Karacabey, Turkey.
- 12 Jan 2011 - thousands of dead gizzard shad have been spotted in Chicago harbors.
Shift in Earth's Magnetic Pole Closes Runway
2011 Magnetic Shift
Not only are there massive worldwide deaths of animals, but at the same time there are massive shifts in the weather, too many earthquakes to count in recent weeks and a large number of active volcanoes. What do these all have in common?
These are thought to be possible results of from a magnetic shift. Every eleven years the sun's magnetic poles flip. There is a big shift in the earth's magnetics or magnetic field, as well.
The Polar Shift - it has started
2014 Polar Shift Update
Polar Shift is Scientifically Supported
This video even explains how the earth and sun are connected magnetically. According to the Mayan calendar experts say the sun and earth will at one point come into perfect alignment with the Milky Way galaxy.
Scientists have a theory very similar to the events of the Mayan calendar called pole shift . Their thought is that the entire mantel of the earth shifts in just days or even hours, reversing north and south poles.
Massive fish deaths before huge quakes are a pattern
So what does this have to do with mass bird and fish deaths? We are now at the lowest point of "planetary magnetics" than we have been in thousands of years.
This low point is thought to be preliminary to a reversal in magnetic north and magnetic south where they become interchanged. Scientists are accepting the fact only in the last couple years that we are in early stages of a magnetic reversal.
This decrease in the magnetics is what is behind the dramatic changes on the earth we are presently seeing. The increase in volcanic activity, earthquakes, shifts in jet streams and weather patterns can all be explained by a huge magnetic shift—including mass deaths of birds and fish.
2012 Galactic Alignment - NO POLE SHIFT, good!
Gravitational Changes at the End of the Age
This last video is included for information about the cyclic nature of our solar system as earth moves through the Milky Way galaxy. It is this cycle on which is based the calendar systems of many ancient civilizations, like the Mayans who explain what they called the dark rift . This is very similar to what today is known as the galactic plane or equinox.
The Mayans thought that at the end of each age when the earth sits on this dark rift, world wide devastation ensues. Researchers and scientists agree that we are indeed now approaching the end of the current "age," as defined by the Mayans.
As earth approaches ever closer to this gravitational plane, the dark rift, the weather will continue to shift and increase in severity and frequency; such as earthquakes, volcanic activity, hurricanes. Then, as the galactic plane is fully penetrated, possibly taking just a few years, the full effects of gravitational changes will result in unprecedented solar flares, meteor showers and geographical pole shifts.
Scientists are unable to calculate exactly what year this will happen, but have narrowed it down to between 2008 and 2015.
I would think that if I were a bird or a fish, I would find these polar shifts and changes in gravity make for quite a difficult navigational challenge in air or water.
Do you think the mass bird and fish deaths and increase in earthquakes are connected in some way?
© 2011 Deidre Shelden