- Education and Science»
Useful tips to aim a Big score for Facebook Application: Brain Buddies
Facebook is famous for its wide variety of applications, which makes it different from other social networks like orkut, myspace, twitter etc. Brain Buddies is currently the application in facebook with most number of clients. Brain Buddies emerged into the application list just a few months back but it is now the one with quite a large number of fans.
The Brain Buddies application is basically divided into four sections :
Points to be pondered:
- The scores are cumulative in nature.
- The sum of scores in all the four sections will be taken as the final score.
- The main thing to be noted is that negatives do reduce your score.
- A large band of correct answers increases your score.
- A good score can be attained only through bonus points which can be gathered only by getting correct answers in a row of 3, 5,10,15,20 etc
- Also each time you score in a row then you will get bonus time which adds with the stipulated 60 seconds time limit confined for each section
- It is better to get correct answers in a single row than getting negatives at regular intervals.
- Also it is important that you choose the correct game from each section which suits your brain profile. There are two sub options for each section. It is obvious that you may not be performing differently for each section. You can find your strong area after playing a couple of games.
- Guesses may be taken for the last trial of each section when you feel that there is not enough time left to find the correct answer.It do works. Remember that if you get a correct answer the extra point you gain would be larger than the previous gain. This guessing work is actually much effective for the logic section compared to its counterparts.
- Take your time to play better. Hurry will be surely an utter waste as there is no point for the correct markings within a wrong answer.
- Another important fact is that your speed will increase with your experience i.e, the more games you play the better will be the chance for you to get a good score.
The Master Capsule
It is better to take the first elective for memory and logic sections and the last electives for calculation and visual section to get a better score as each count has got more points relatively.
I think that if you follow above instructions it would be easier for you to aim a score above 3500.For any further doubts do comment. I will reply.
- Links to all my hubs
This hub provides you with links to all my hubs