- Education and Science
DANGER-DO YOU KNOW THIS PERSON
In our society today a lack of knowledge can be a very dangerous thing so you must prepare yourself diligently. Lack of this knowledge can cause many troubles as we go through life. It is imperative that we are aware of all pertinent parts about this person we call me.
As said by William Shakespeare we must know ourselves, and to quote Shakespeare, “To thine own self be true”. Now I’m not Polonius and you are not my son Laertes, but the advice is still valid. We must know who we are.
WHAT IS SUCCESS
Once you know who you are you can answer the question what is success and what do I need to do to achieve it while going through my life. It’s elemental if you don’t know who you are and what you want you can’t set logical goals for achievement. So knowing yourself is imperative to succeeding.
There are some simple steps to learning about yourself.
- Think about what you want out of your life and what you are willing to sacrifice and the effort you are willing to put forth to accomplish those things you truly want.
- Give due consideration to your assets. Each of us has strengths
- To quote Clint Eastwood in “Magnum Force”, “A man’s got to know his limitations!!!!!!!!!!! This is equally true for women. So along with your assets you must be aware of your weaknesses or liabilities.
- As you grow older rethink your goals and possibilities. Constant re-evaluation is a necessity. That which you once thought of as success may change with maturity.
- Develop a concrete plan to achieve your goals. This includes all necessary education, on the job training, as well as communication skills since none of us are capable of succeeding by ourselves.
- Think of the old proverb, “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.”
Going though the process listed above is a life long process. It’s never over as long as you’re alive or give up on living. It’s a daunting task to ever truly find the correct answer and then circumstances can turn on a dime and you’ll change your mind. Just keep your eyes on the prize and you’ll pull through all the vicissitudes of life that befall you and you’ll do fine with your outcome.
The most important thing is self-knowledge and kindness both to your self and to others. This will make your journey worthwhile in the ultimate of your dreams. Just find your dream and shoot the moon for it. Life is what you make of it so don’t put yourself in the handcuffs of over expectations and you’ll succeed in your endeavors!!!!!!!!
CHARGE, CHARGE, CHARGE, AND NEVER RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!