- Education and Science
Gardening its importance and how to make it
Gardening is a joyful personal occupation or a hobby. It can also be a part of domestic farming. Everybody particularly interested in gardening and do it in a piece of land at one corner of the house premises.
Let us know how to make a garden. To make a garden follow some tips:
- At first select a suitable piece of land preferably in front of the house.
- Loose the soil with a spade, break the soil into small pieces and level the ground by a leveler.
- At this time the ground of the garden will be ready for sowing seeds and plantation. Plant the seeds and put manure in the soil.
- Fence the land so that nothing can damage it.
- When the seedlings grow, take special care of the garden and water the young plants.
- Seed beds have to make for various seasonal flowers.
- Finally you have to be more conscious especially in taking preventive measures due to control the attacks of diseases of the flower and plants.
Thus you will be able to make a garden.
Importance of Gardening:
Gardening brings a man closer to nature. It increases a man’s love for beauty. It is a source of pleasure and profit. When a garden is in full blossom it presents a wonderful sight. Both color and perfume fill the environment.
Gardening is also good for health. When a person works in the garden, he gets a good deal of physical exercise. A physical exercise keeps body fit.
The natural beauty of a garden keeps mind in joy. A garden is not only a source of beauty but also a source of income.