How to use the law of attraction with karma
The Last Secret
If you're here then it means you already seen The Secret and you know what The Law of Attraction is. But even after seeing the movie, or even reading the books not many people really understand how to attract things they want. Therefore the Secret remains a secret because there is a thing no movie nor book mentioned - that last secret is the law of Karma.
Because I enjoy sharing my knowledge, I decided to tell you about the secret in this short yet very practical hub that will teach you how to use the law of attraction with the law of Karma as fuel for attracting things.
If you don't know what the law of attraction is and how can it help you attract wealth and achieve success in your life, check the book or movie about The Secret below.
The Law of Attraction
Before we begin, I just want to describe the law of attraction in short. I will not get into details because everything has been said already in the movie/book. The law of attraction says that whatever you want will be attracted to you. Or in other words, whatever you think about, will be attracted to you.
- If you're thinking about finding love - you will find it.
- If you're thinking about earning money - you will earn them
- If you're thinking about bills, you will get more bills.
- If you're thinking about illness, you will become ill
This happens because the Universe does not recognise words: no, not, nor etc. The process one can use to attract things is simple, and it can be limited to three points.
- Think - what do you want? First you have to define your goal, things you really want no matter if they're love, money, friendship.
- Believe - then you have to believe you can receive what you want. Or even think like you've already received that. Let the Universe take care of the rest.
- Receive - finally you have to receive what you want. This means you have to think positive and not worry about problems.
And using these three points you can get everything you want! At least that's what the movie and book taught us. In reality, it's a little more complex but don't worry, in few minutes everything will be clear again.
The Law of Karma
It's time to discuss Karma. I don't want to get into details because Karma is a complex system of philosophy and religious beliefs and there's simple no space nor time to explain everything. Instead, there's simpler way to explain what Karma is, and I'm going to use two quotes for this.
What goes around, comes around.
Do good things, and good things will happen to you. Do bad things, and bad things will happen to you.
Karma is a law of the Universe that says if you will do good things, other good things will happen to you, and if you will do bad things, bad things will happen to you. For example, if you will punch someone, the Universe will repay you, and someone might steal your car. But if you will give a flower to your mom, you might find one dollar on your way home :).
How does Karma looks like?
I like to imagine Karma as resource indicator like in computer game. By doing good things you're gaining points. The more points you have, the more good things happen to you. But what is really cool is that if good things happen to you, you're not loosing your points - you loose them if doing bad things. Of course, that's very simple explanation, but it will be enough for you to start using this knowledge.
5 ways to get more Karma :)
There are few ways to get more Karma points...
- Give a flower to someone
- Help someone
- Give someone a gift
- Say please and thank you, and sorry
- Keep smiling and think positive
With simple words - be a good person and be nice to others.
How to use the law of attraction now
With the basic knowledge of Karma, you can now start using the Law of Attraction in new way. And there are four steps to do so.
- Think of your goal - first, define your goal. What do you really want now? Is it money, lover, being famous?
- Sit down and relax - now sit down, close your eyes and relax. Smile, think about something positive and believe what you can think about, you can also achieve.
- Visualise your goals - now literally see in front of your eyes your goal becoming a reality. For example, I want money - so I'm visualising my email box with new emails from ad server saying "You have an ad for moderation" - and I also visualise growing number of dollars on my accounts. At the same time, I have the intention that what I see is what I want to become reality.
- Think positive - finally after you've seen all your goals, believe you can achieve them and think positive!
Continue such ritual each day, few times a day if you prefer, until you achieve your goal. You don't even have to relax, just visualise your goals, see them as they would be real. You can have one goal, or many goals - there's no limit. And one more thing - when thinking about your goals, you're asking for things - so have fun and don't worry!
And that's all - karma + visualisation will attract things you want into your life. That's the beauty of this process - it's so simple.
Is it working?
Definitely yes - as long as you do good things, good things will happen to you. The basic mechanism is simple - the Law of Karma gives you an opportunity to collect "points" you can spend on things you want - the Law of Attraction is a way to choose these things from the store we call the Universe.
And that's how things work. When I understood it, I was surprised it's that simple. You will be surprised too when you'll stick to the things I shared with you.