28 Interesting Icebreaker Questions To Get To Know People
Icebreakers are very important in helping people connect with one another in groups. They help others get to know one another and make them feel relaxed and comfortable. Here are some questions to ask in different types of groups.
Single & Married Groups
- Icebreaker Questions 101 Icebreakers for Meetings an...
Awesome icebreakers for meetings rapidly accelerate group development and quickly establish a spirit of participant trust and active engagement. Effective icebreaker questions do this by fully capturing group members' attention and building and harne
What makes you laugh?
Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Who are three people other than a family member that influenced your life?
If there was something you can change about yourself, what would it be?
When you walk into a room, what would you like people to see in you?
What breaks your heart the most in this world?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
1. What are three important character qualities you hope to teach your children?
2. What books have you read that you recommend to teens and young adults?
3. What is your favorite song as a married couple?
4. What are three things that has helped your relationship?
5. What is one challenging situation that you went through as a couple? How did you get through it?
- Christian Bible Group Icebreakers
Icebreakers are perfect for any kind of gathering or party, and they are a wonderful way for people to become acquainted with each other. Here, we have icebreaker questions, icebreaker games, and icebreaker activities suitable for many different...
What is one scripture verse this week that impacted your life and why?
What is a random act of kindness you did for someone?
Name a character in the Bible who you can relate to and why.
What is one thing that stood out and that you learned in last week's sermon
What is a song that impacted your life in most darkest hour?
If you can give one thing to a person, what would it be and what country it be?
If you sat next to Jesus on a train, plane, bus, what would you say to him.
Name a strategy that worked for you when reading the Bible.
Name a struggle you have when reading the Bible.
- 9 Inspirational Movies about Pursuing Your Dreams
These movies are very entertaining and inspirational and it teaches us about following and pursuing our dreams against all odds.
1. What are three character qualities that are important to you?
2. What is a perfect day for you?
3. What is your favorite type of contemporary music?
4. What is the most bravest thing that you have ever done?
5.. What is the best or worst experience at summer camp?
6. Other than the normal subjects at school, What is one thing that should be taught in schools?
7. What is the best advice your parents or someone you look up to has given you?
More Interesting Hubs
- 50 Quotes to Overcome Many Types of Fears From the B...
Many of us struggle with fears , of the future, people, failure, rejection and so much more.Fear can steal your joy, peace, sleep, love and lead to stress. Learn to overcome by these amazing quotes.
- 50 Best Quotes for Single People From Famous People
This Hub consists of quotes for single people of any age, pretwenties, twenties, thirties or older on happiness, life, love, relationships, friendships from many famous people.
- Encouragement for Times of Disappointment: Quotes, I...
This Hub gives encouragement for those who have been disappointed. Take a look at quotes from well known speakers to bring strength and help for disappointment as well as uplifting songs.