Introduction for EME 2040 (all sections)
EME 2040 Introduction
My name is John Connor and I am your "guide - on - the - side" for this course. My preferred e-mail address for this course is connorj@DaytonaState.edu. I can be reached by phone at 386.506.3406.
EME 2040 is significantly useful in your formation as a highly effective instructor at any level (i.e. K through 20). I promise you that this particular course will be significantly helpful to you throughout your teaching career.
I am happy to announce that we are now using an Open Source textbook that is provided to you free in electronic form; it can be accessed through our Content Area.
If you have any questions please refer to our syllabus first and then (if necessary) call me at 386.506.3406 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My office is located on the Daytona Campus, Building 200, Office 323 Please print-out our syllabus, read it and reference it throughout our semester (together). Set sail and stay the course; I promise you that this information/knowledge will be significantly useful to you throughout your instructional and/or parenting years.
(1) John Connor’s phone number is 386.506.3406
(2) John Connor’s e-mail address is email@example.com
(3) Print-out our syllabus and save/store it on your computer.
(4) John Connor’s office is located on the Daytona Campus of Daytona State College in Building 200, Office 323.
(5) If you want (for enrichment purposes) to/use/read information about this course on http://hubpages.com you may (if you so desire).
(6) There is no need to purchase a text for this course. An Open Source Text is provided in electronic form (PDF) for you. It can be downloaded from our Content Area within our course website.