Is Your Kid the Victim of Bullying?
Is your kid the victim of being bullied? We are all bullied sometime in our life. However, there is definitely a line that can be crossed. It can effect these young children for the rest of their lives. It can lead to suicides, low-self-esteem, lack of marriages, high divorce rates, low job retention, unemployment just to name a few. It is your job as a parent to know or not if your child is being bullied.
The Signs of Your Child Being Bullied
1. They all of a sudden have rashes, burns, cuts, etc. that cannot be explained.
2. They either stop eating all together, especially if they are overweight.
3. They start too skip intermingle meals. They may eat one meal and not the other. They especially don't want to eat with you.
4. They start to binge eat, even if they have never had done so earlier in their life. This occurs seemingly overnight.
5. They no longer want to hang out with their old friends, eve life-long friends all of a sudden. Their friends have no clue why he/she is acting this way all of a sudden.
6. They feel that cannot do anything right,
7. They feel that they are weakness.
9. They feel that they cannot help anyone.
10. They feel that they are worth-less.
11. They start to loose important items to them with no reasonable explanation.
12. Their grades suffer all of a sudden.
13. They get frequent headaches.
14. They get frequent nightmares.
15. They stop talking about the future.
16. They start giving their stuff to people they still like.
If you think that you child is being bullied call the authorities immediately. This is not a moment to worry that you may look like a bad parent or anything, if anything, this will show how much you love and care for your child. There are laws in place against bullies. This is physical and emotional assault.
This Book May Help
Just in Case...
Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Site\at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).