- Education and Science»
- Colleges & University
Mesa Community College in San Diego
Mesa Community College in San Diego, California - Current Photos
General Research Planning for College
Here at the Mesa Community College in San Diego, California we offer several different types of career fields to choose from which will allow us all to find a much better job later on down the line in today's present job market. Now the specific career skill courses which we currently offered right now at our college are listed directly below which are: Accounting, American Sign Language, Animal Health Technology, Anthropology, Architecture, Art, Biology, Black Studies, Building Construction Technology, Business, Chemistry, Child Development, Communications, Computer & Information Science, Computer Business Technology, Consumer studies, Culinary Arts, Dance, Dental Assisting, Dramatic Arts, Engineering, English, Event Management, Fashion, French, Geography, Health Information Technology, History, Hotel Management, Interior Design, Japanese, Languages, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Marketing, Mathematics,Medical Assisting, Multi-Media, Music, Nutrition, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Physical Therapist Assistant, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Radiologic Technology, Real Estate, Social Sciences, Sociology, Spanish,Teacher Education, Web Development, Women's Studies....
We also offer so much more too as well to all of our current college students and also our recent college graduates too! But most of all we still provide to all of our current and previous students the exact ability to learn all they can from our college here at Mesa Community College in San Diego. Here are some student outcomes which we offer still at the present time and they are listed directly below:
· Global Awareness - explain the role of the United States in the global economy and the political system which is currently still used today!
· Critical Thinking - compare and contrast of the traditions of theory of structural functionalism, social conflict and its exact theory, symbolic interaction, and their contemporary offshoots of feminism, post-structuralism, and social construction theory.
· Communication - articulate in writing and speech an understanding of the basic assumptions of human behavior within the discipline which effects the culture and social structures along with the social interaction on human agency.
· Social Action and Civic Responsibility - explain just how the theoretical underpinnings of sociology explicitly challenge the dominant ideology in American society of individualism and radical subjectivism.
Our current tuition cost for students in general who happen to live in the state of California is currently listed directly below. For you to observe what things happen to cost right now here at the San Diego, California visible location at this time. This acurate record listed directly below is most current based off of the 2012 and 2013 student budget of attendance.
California residents living at home with there parents: (Expenses)
· Tuition & Fees: [1st Semester] cost about a grand total of about $552.00 and then on the academic year based on a 9-month period is $1,104.00
· Books & Supplies: [1stSemester] $832.00 and the academic year based on a 9-month period is $1,665.00
· Food: [1st Semester] $660.00 and the academic year based on a 9-month period is $1,320.00
· Housing: [1st Semester] $1,540.00 and the academic year based on a 9-month period is $3,081.00
· Transportation: $585.00 and the academic year based on a 9-month period is $1,170.00
· Personal Expenses: $1,552.00 and the academic year based on a 9-month period is $3,105.00
The total budget simply breakdowns to about $5,721.00 [1st Semester] and the academic year based on a 9-month period is a grand-total of about $11,445.00!
Now for the students whom aren't living at home with there parents is simply projected to be this figure right here which is listed below!
California residents living away from home and also not living with there parents breaks down to be this figure right here below: (Expenses)
· Tuition & Fees, Books & Supplies, Food, Housing, Transportation, Personal Expenses, Total Budget is: $8,944.00 [9-month] period during an academic year is: $17,889.00
· Non-California Residents living at home with parents:
Tuition Expenses & Budget: $11,140.00 [9-month] period during an academic year is: $22,281.00
Now other Non-California Residents living away from home and not living with there parents simply breaks it down by this specific method right here: (Expenses)
Tuition & Fees, Books & Supplies, Food, Housing, Transportation, Personal Expenses, Total Budget is: $11,140.00 [9-month] period during an academic year is: $ 22,281.00