Romeo and Juliet Practice Test Questions: Answer Key
Find Test Questions Here
Romeo and Juliet Answers
- the lovers from the long-feuding families will die
- Capulet and Montague servants quarrel over petty insult
- The long-running feud between the Capulets and Montagues
- unlike Romeo, he does not take love seriously
- Romeo’s death
- Juliet is in love with Paris.
- Romeo’s name is only a name, not a reference to who he really is.
- he overhears her musing about her feelings for him.
- provide relief from the tragedy
- Romeo quickly forgot his love for Rosaline and fell in love with Juliet.
- She goes on and on about her pains, thus leaving Juliet in suspense.
- This love will result in her death.
- end the feud between the families
- when the audience knows something that the characters in a play do not
- he is now related to Tybalt.
- banishing him from Verona forever.
- Juliet decides that Paris is more honorable than Romeo.
- anger toward both Romeo and Tybalt
- She becomes more self-confident and pushes away her elders.
- Mercutio is killed.
- Lord Capulet
Act 4 & Act 5
- Romeo will take her to Mantua that very night.
- that it will permanently cripple her
- Juliet is dead
- kills him in a duel
- erect a memorial to the lovers
- the audience knows Juliet is alive.
- Juliet stabs herself and dies
- Hatred leads to violence, destruction, and waste.