University of Phoenix Signs Up Homeless People Just For The Free Money - This Is Fraud!
University of Phoenix Signs Up Homeless People Who Are Not Interested In Going To College! This School Needs To Be Shut Down Already!
In another University of Phoenix lawsuit, the school signed up homeless people for "free money."
This is what University of Phoenix enrollment counselors told those homeless people:
- You get your $9,500.00 Pell grant money!
- You get your money even if you don't finish your program!
- Your money does not need to be paid back. The school illegally signed homeless people up for student loans.
- No high school diploma, no problem! We can get your high school diploma today so you can get your money!
- No GED, no problem! We can get your GED today so you can get your money!
- Your Pell grant is your free money but we will illegally use your social security number to secure the federal student loans as collateral! Your Pell grant will pay you but the school still needs payment in the form of your federal student loans!
- If you fail your classes you still get your money!
- If you don't go to class on the first day you still get your money!
The University of Phoenix needs to be shut down! And why can't the whistleblower Arthur Green say everything that went on at the school? Sounds fishy! And why can't the media say how much money Arthur Green made from the lawsuit?
Read about Arthur Green, former enrollment counselor for the school, blowing the whistle on the University of Phoenix in this article "Massive College Scams Taxpayers Out Of Student Loans With Fake Enrollment Paperwork, Whistleblowers Say" here:
The University of Phoenix Fraud Proof Comes Out In The Pudding:
- High percentage of student loan defaults
- High percentage of students dropping out or not finishing the program
- Low percentage of students graduating
The True College Students Are The Victims!
Okay so what, the University of Phoenix committed fraud now what? Well... you still have true college students that want to better their lives but not with students who have no interest or desire to finish college.
Can you imagine going to college and all your classmates dropped out and you're the only college student remaining because all your classmates was in college only for the money? Yeah!
At the University of Phoenix they don't care about you! They only care about making billions of dollars in federal student loans!
Now the Department of Education is finally cracking down and will close the University of Phoenix for good!
Victims of the University of Phoenix need to apply for student loan forgiveness on the Department of Education's web site here:
In your "Borrower Defense To Repay" student loan application, you need to tell the Department of Education how the University of Phoenix lied to you but the DOE shouldn't even have to resort to student claims. The DOE should just forgive all student loans given to the University of Phoenix Bank!
Close The University of Phoenix! They Are Not A School They Are A Bank And Only Care About Money! They Don't Care If You Graduate Or Not!
The University of Phoenix Needs To Be Closed Because It Is A Bank, Not A School!
Ways to determine if your college is a bank:
- Your classmates speak and write English very poorly.
- Your classmates disappear after the first day of class and never return.
- Your classmates don't have any desire to learn.
- Your classmates say I'm here only for the free Pell grant money then I'm out.
- Your classmates say I'm here only for the money and don't intend on graduating.
This is University of Phoenix Fraud! The University of Phoenix needs to be shut down, closed, sued for everything, and all the victims need to be compensated for wasting all those years of college attending this diploma mill!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 ssaffery