Is it possible to communicate faster than the speed of light?

As I studies electronic communications, I realized that the speed of light (radio and micro waves) is fixed at 300,000 km per second and allows us to converse in real time. In a galactic empire light years apart, conversing is not possible.

jantamaya profile image76

Best Answer Maria Janta-Cooper (jantamaya) says

R-Bonhart 3 years ago

Yeah, thought is a great way to travel, even in dreams too, lol.

Actually, I had this question for years, and as a hobby, I did research and came to the conclussion that if we have to beat the speed of light, then the factors of space and time must b

npolynomial profile image79

npolynomial says

Dave36 says

R-Bonhart 3 years ago

Tnank you for the added humour, Dave36. :)

Actually, I had this question for years, and as a hobby, I did research and came to the conclussion that if we have to beat the speed of light, then the factors of space and time must be eliminated in the tr