jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how do i ask a judge to pull my fines out of collection back into the court so

  1. profile image46
    tubikangposted 8 years ago

    how do i ask a judge to pull my fines out of  collection back into the court so i can get my drivers

  2. Mudrearth profile image53
    Mudrearthposted 8 years ago

    i am working on same thing, but it seems like a neverending battle...good luck

  3. lkeipp profile image59
    lkeippposted 8 years ago

    Wow - that was an awefully sexist answer - and an assuming one.  Just because she has fines in collection, that doesn't mean she's a poor driver. Just ONE unpaid parking ticket that goes to collection makes it, in most states, so you cannot drive.

    Learn about the collection and ticketing business before commenting, because you clearly aren't a good role model for this person.

    Oh, and as  female I DO drive worth a damn - Class B CDL with passenger certifcation; the only thing I can't drive is the largest trucks and hazmat.  But I could if I chose to get the certification.

    To answer the question asked, call the local courthouse and ask the civil court secretary what the policy would be - forms that need to be filed, etc.  depending on the age and amount in collections, the judge may tell you to pay it off first. But it;s worth a try.

  4. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 8 years ago

    Do you know sneakorocksolid???? Wow what an answer does he even have any idea why you are in the situation you are? of course not . Judgemental prick!!!!

    I would go to the clerk of the court of the county you live in and see if you could get a hearing for your case. If not you may have to work out a payment plan with the attorney handling your collection case and once you have made this plan and made an initial payment see if you will be allowed to apply for atleast a hardship license for the time being.