jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have human really been to the moon, like the united states government has claime

1. elvanGalaxy profile image60
    elvanGalaxyposted 8 years ago

Have human really been to the moon, like the united states government has claimed?

if the truthfull answer is yes? why hasn't some other nation or countries like Russian, Chaina and most european nation haven't try to go their and see the moon with their own eyes.?

2. Hilly Chism profile image75
    Hilly Chismposted 8 years ago

Yes, of course they've been to the moon, if they hadn't thousands of amateur astronomers would have noticed something was wrong. I guess the other nations have better things to waste their money on.

3. profile image47
    i am cazzaposted 8 years ago

i am english so i am not bias, i have watched countless documentries on this subject and in my opinion yep they most probably did go to the moon and lets face it if they faked it why didnt they fake going to mars or something better! and if they said they didnt get to the moon there would be a million conspiricy theorists out there accusing them of finding life on the moon and covering it up, lets face it they couldnt win either way and maybe other countries decided they didnt want to be second to america so just didnt bother.lol

4. dlstern0226 profile image58
    dlstern0226posted 8 years ago

The answer is yes.  The cost and technical issues prevent other countries from going to the moon.  President Obama has set aside going to the moon again in favor of higher priorities like jobs here at home.  I applaud this action!

working