|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
List of nanotechnology colleges in india:
1. Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida( Uttar Pradesh )
2. Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
3. Indian Institute of Science : Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore
4. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )
5. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela( Orissa )
6. University of Madras : School of Physical Science, Guindy( Tamil Nadu )
7. Amritha Centre for Nanosciences (ACNS), Kochi( Kerala
8. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology : Dept. of Bio-Nano Technology, Hisar
9. Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi)
10. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra( Haryana )
11. Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology & Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB), Thanjavur( Tamil Nadu )
12. Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
13. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
14. National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
15. The IITs at Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati and Delhi
16. Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh
17. National Physical Laboratory, Delhi
18. IIT mumbia
19. IIT Kanpur
20. IIT Chennai
21. IIT guwahati
22. IIT delhi
A decision to study nanotechnology is certain to be a wise course of action for anyone just graduating from high school and also those looking to pursue graduate degree programs in nanotechnology. The emerging field looks to be the next... read more
by Jyoti Kothari9 years ago
India has the maximum number of technologists in the world. They are not only working in India but also suplimenting globally. Indian Institutes of technology are among the best techical institutes in the world....
by Bon Leofon6 years ago
Will the development in Nanotechnology prove to be bane or boon to us?It is said that this technology will influence every section of the industry and all spheres of life....!!Doctors say it will change the treatment of...
by Rhys Baker6 years ago
I will start it off:A is for Atmosphere
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.