jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Your Doctor Says You Have 27 Days To Live, Your Pastor Says No, How Do You Spend

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Your Doctor Says You Have 27 Days To Live, Your Pastor Says No, How Do You Spend The Next 27 Days?

2. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

if i knew i was about 2 die, i'd b making thing right w/ my Maker

3. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 8 years ago

Live life to the fullest..do the things I've always wanted to do (If I was physically able)..Make sure those I love know I love them. I would try to comfort them and let them know I wish I could stay with them but not to worry about me...

4. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

i would make a list about all the people who made difference in my life through sheer presence. i would want to say thank you to them and i would also like to say sorry to those whom i did hurt. i would like to be with my loved ones and let them know how much i love them and cared for them..

5. profile image56
    ThePeeDeeWildcatposted 8 years ago

Health permitting, I'm going to try to live my next 27 days as if I had 27 weeks, 27 months or 27 years remaining. After all, who on this earth knows how long any of us will live?

6. Humma Ofi profile image60
    Humma Ofiposted 8 years ago

I would, first of all, get a second opinion. Secondly, I would make sure my feelings are known to the people I care for the most. Finally, I would make peace with God and place my fate in his hands. I have come face to face with my mortality several times during my lifetime. One must be confident that, if they were to be called by God at any given moment, they are ready to make that journey. Something to think about...how many people were told that they had only days left to live , and are still here, weeks, months, or years later? The worse thing one can do is give up, as so many people do. Life is something to fight for.

7. It's just me profile image60
    It's just meposted 8 years ago

A pastor doesn't know what the condition of my health is only my doctor would therefore I'd do all I could to make sure my family has everything they need before I "leave."