Is my recent post an expansion on the concept of mind directing energy in physic

1. profile image55
    Bryan396posted 7 years ago

Is my recent post an expansion on the concept of mind directing energy in physics?

Hi Dallas93444
    I just posted an article that may help you with your research.
    I hope you take some time to review it as I believe it will be very helpful to your ideas. It is tittled Zero Point Energy
    Energy into Matter.
    Best Wishes
    Bryan396

2. dallas93444 profile image75
    dallas93444posted 7 years ago

Great! Will do. Wow! You are not for the faint-of-heart! Your hub site is very comprehensive. I have read Tom Bearden and visited his websites as well as researched this phenomenon. Quantum physics is a key player...  Will take a day or two, but I will accept the "challenge." I know I will learn many things. Curious, why did you select me? this is not a "normal" topic... Most people would not be "aware."

3. profile image55
    Bryan396posted 7 years ago

I am a new Hub member and you are right...not many people to share these concepts with and I am glad I found you.
    The information I posted is a compilation of my lifes seeking and I do believe that I have NAILED it and I just want everyone to benefit from what I have found. What good is knowledge and discovery if you cannot share it and have others benefit from your experience and discoveries? I "Paid a high price" and I do not want it wasted. I have sent it to all the Metaphysics Professors at 3 major universities (about 45 people) and hope it helps further their research....yours too!
    Thanks for the contact and I would love to discuss these ideas ANYTIME with you.

Best Wishes and Good Energy to YOU!
    Bryan396

working