jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How Do I Make My Hair Fly Up and Separate as Shown by the Cute Boy in the Image

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Do I Make My Hair Fly Up and Separate as Shown by the Cute Boy in the Image Below?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3892601_f260.jpg

2. couponalbum profile image60
    couponalbumposted 7 years ago

It's very simple! Simply rub your hair with a towel for few minutes, and you will get this look. But the condition is, hair must be dry!

3. OliverKobs profile image58
    OliverKobsposted 7 years ago

Hmm, it's a very interesting look. My suggestion is to introduce a high amount of electrical voltage to your person. This could easily be done by rubbing an inflated latex balloon against your hair.

However, if you're one of those "there's no kill like overkill" types, then you could stand on an open plain holding up a 9 iron in the middle of a lightning storm. Or better yet, you could stand awfully close to a Tesla Coil, those are always fun.

If you don't wish to suffer bodily harm, then I would suggest holding up each individual strand of hair and dousing it to the gills with hair spray, or super glue. Either works.

Have Fun.

-OK

4. krishubpages123 profile image33
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

if you apply a gel like this ,it might look like this...

5. dealrocker profile image60
    dealrockerposted 7 years ago

This look can be created easily with the help of electromagnetism. Bring some charge to your hair by rubbing a cloth and get this look. For holding this look, apply a hard gel and get ready to ROCK!

6. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I think the best answer to this question is to rub a blown up balloon all over your head.

7. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Create static by rubbing a balloon against your hair.

working