jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

does this world revolve around money?if so why and is it good for us?

1. profile image56
    bsohalposted 7 years ago

does this world revolve around money?if so why and is it good for us?

2. Harry Santos profile image56
    Harry Santosposted 7 years ago

Trading is good. Competing firms and the incentive for profit create innovation and give us everything that makes our lives easier like the internet, or the Hubpages account you are using right now.

3. Nan Mynatt profile image62
    Nan Mynattposted 7 years ago

There is a saying that money is the root of all evil.  You are what you believe, so don't buy into the saying.  We need money to survive, trying being super poor and see what happens.  You need shelter, food, clothing, and other things that go along with a house to live in.

We make things good or bad.  If you spend your money on what is not good for you, then it is bad for you.  I can't see what good it is to be homeless and living on the streets, or living in a car. If you have a family you need to provide the essentials to live for your family.  What you say can become reality and you accept the bad things that other people have said.  Please don't accept the bad remarks or thoughts of other people.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Capitalism encourages fairer conditions *compared* to i.e. Communism or Fascism, because more people make more money in a 'fair' society - I use it as a comparison only. This has encouraged social justice to be followed up by Western capitalist Governments, so that money is not wasted as much as dictatorships. Oh well...it's the fairest the world's been so far..

5. jammy15 profile image57
    jammy15posted 7 years ago

Yes it does, today everything you need to live comes from money. We work to earn money which we do to give ourselves and our family better life. But earning money should not a obsession, it may lead people to crimes, which actually is happening.

working