seeking advice for few courses in biology with best job career

1. profile image48
    sasha mposted 7 years ago

seeking advice for few courses in biology with best job career

I'm 17 yrs old an d i 'm appearing for cbse 12th boards this march . I'm totally confused with opting for some future courses . I'm very much fond of biology and wishes to go ahead in this stream ..I dn't wish to go for medical ( doctor line). I would request you to guide me with your advice and suggestions about few best courses in biology with best job career opportunity

2. framistan profile image56
    framistanposted 7 years ago

Don't do what everyone else is doing.  EVERYBODY wants to be in the medical field.  Learn a trade like welding, plumbing, electrician.... rather than get an education.  Learn something you can START YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN  rather than something you will have to work for someone ELSE.  Companies are becoming very competitive and HEARTLESS.  Many companies are instituting quality-control systems that monitor every little thing you do... and grade you on hundreds of parameters.  I would not want to work for any large company because you are likely to be treated like a worthless WORK-BOT.   The monitoring system being implemented is called "six-sigma."  It is used by UPS, AT&T, and other companies.  The world is changing in this way, and I would strongly suggest you choose a career that will avoid YOUR being subjected to it.

working