jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you describe your University life?

1. zinyee profile image56
    zinyeeposted 7 years ago

How do you describe your University life?

I am about the age to start the University life and I hope someone could share their University life whether it is relaxing or stressful.

2. profile image0
    premit88posted 7 years ago

i enjoyed my university life for first 3 years...and now i m paying back for my mischief.......wasnt a best part of my life..

3. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

This is a flexible life. If you want you can enjoy it.

4. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

My University life was so wonderful and fantastic, I became a President for the Student Body without my presence. The other day I became an instant popular though I was just a transferee. One thing, I never forget this, one of my classes
    voting to be a class President, Few voted because students did not know who are the nominees, When I stand up, I captured huge votes mostly came from the girls..

5. thebeast02 profile image84
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

It is what you make of it. If you are planning to go away from home, then you need to realize that college is not like high school. The teaching format is very different and the work is all on you. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have a good time, you should if for nothing else just to keep your sanity, but you will need to keep a good work ethic to maintain quality grades. This is assuming that you are going to a quality school and not one of the "joke" universities. I commute everyday because I live with my parents close enough to my university that it doesn't make sense for me to pay for room & board, but I have several friends who love the freedom that college offers them. It will be stressful at times (midterms and finals weeks as well as when term papers start coming due), but it is also a fun experience if you enjoy the subject matter.