jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much time should be given to studies in a day??

1. kingvirgo23 profile image54
    kingvirgo23posted 7 years ago

How much time should be given to studies in a day??

2. skisy profile image82
    skisyposted 7 years ago

Depends entirely on you're attitude towards your studies...whether you want to succeed/do well in them or not.

And of course, you're personal learning ability (ie how quickly and efficiently you learn things) as well as the amount of material there is to study.

So really it's down to you! If you want to do well, you'll spend more time on them...just don't totally neglect your social life for your studies, generally people skills are a good thing to have in life as well as!

3. joshhunt83 profile image60
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

It changes from day to day for me. Yesterday I worked for hours today I only managed an hour.

4. n.pady profile image56
    n.padyposted 7 years ago

hi,
    it depends on how well you are able to concentrate that you can allocate time for studies.
    for some students, concentrating in class is enough, while they just recall what is being taught at home. for others, it is helpful only if they spend 3-4hrs or more for their studies.
    if you are able to understand and grasp what is being said or read in a short span of time, well, thats all is the time you need to study.
    cheers

working