jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the most beneficial class you took in high school or college?

1. whitney_185 profile image81
    whitney_185posted 6 years ago

What was the most beneficial class you took in high school or college?

2. sean kinn profile image60
    sean kinnposted 6 years ago

Photography. Learned the rule of threes, aperture manipulating, shutter speed, how to zoom in on people photos, how to not have trees and telephone poles protruding over the tops of peoples' heads in people photos, stuff like that. :-)

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I took an Introduction to Microsoft Office Suite class my first semester in college about 12 or 13 years ago.  It was the most helpful class I've taken yet.  I was not familiar with computers at all when I started the class.  By the end of the class, I was acing the tests in Microsoft Access.  I think everyone should take a basic Microsoft class in college.  Even if you think you know computers, it will teach you skills you may not have and it looks good on a resume.

4. Npasternack profile image73
    Npasternackposted 6 years ago

My High School Organic Chemistry lecture. As a current College student in the sciences, that course was extremely helpful. Taking that course in High School made my first year much easier than it might have been. Its nice to know what I'm reading when i look at the long ingredient list for certain products.