jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you miss your student life?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 6 years ago

Do you miss your student life?

Graduating from college, and entering the "real world" is a big step in life. Would you go back to your student days if you could? No more responsibilities, no bills to pay!

2. sanathara profile image61
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

Yes,I do.I miss my school days very much.I don;t find any difficulties in taking responsibilities but those were the golden days with all innocent pleasures.

3. Ari Lamstein profile image81
    Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago

I don't miss them.  I pulled way too many all-nighters as a student!

4. Julip Manor profile image67
    Julip Manorposted 6 years ago

I do miss the spontaneous activity and all of the learning.  There is something great about colleges when you are young and have an open mind to other's ideas.....kinda like hubpages!

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No, I don't miss my student days.  I became a student so that I could gain qualifications to enter my "real world" job.... so my student days were just a stepping stone.  I much prefer being a worker to a student. As a student I didn't feel as much like I was a proper member of the community, as a worker I do.

6. joseph merlin profile image43
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

I also miss my student life as those days are very happy for me and have not much tensions in life.

7. Sarah Christina profile image83
    Sarah Christinaposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do miss my college days, although they were stressful and I did have to worry about paying bills. But I miss it because I love learning, and if I could get paid to be a professional student...I would. Sure, a person can learn on their own, but it's not the same as when you're a student.  I love being able to grill a professor's brain or bounce ideas off of people or have group discussions. I learned the most from being able to do that. In fact, now that I think about it, I guess that's why I like hub-pages and seem to be hanging around the questions/answers area a lot. smile