jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think technology is solving or destroying the world?

1. Lawfull Richard profile image60
    Lawfull Richardposted 6 years ago

Do you think technology is solving or destroying the world?

2. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Basically technology is making life much easier and solving most of the problems.On contrary,People are destroying themselves by making wrong use of it.Because of Internet technology you have posted question from somewhere and I am answering you question from some other part of the world.There are some people that are making the use of this technology worse.

3. swathi180 profile image73
    swathi180posted 6 years ago

Technology is developed my humans to make life simple and easier.There are always pros and cons for everything.The intention behind invention is to solve the problems and difficulties faced by the people of that generation.But it is destroying the future generations because they are addicted to them and can't even think of life without them.

4. profile image50
    robbyrobposted 6 years ago

I suppose I have to agree with the rest of the guys from round here, technology is solving problems  and making life easier for everyone but at the same time is making us become addicted to it.

5. Lawfull Richard profile image60
    Lawfull Richardposted 6 years ago

Heah Robbyrob I just posted a hub on technology and human.. read what I said there.

6. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

Technology is like a Pandora's Box. Once you open it, no way of knowing what will come of it... But mostly, it is destroying the world because we choose to use only the "bad" technology. But we have technology that can help save the world and choose to ignore it. So the problem isn't technology, the problem are Humans

working