jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is capitalism fair? Should it be changed?

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image87
    Philanthropy2012posted 6 years ago

Is capitalism fair? Should it be changed?

2. kschimmel profile image49
    kschimmelposted 6 years ago

Life is not fair.  Capitalism at least gives people an opportunity to try to succeed.  Communism just equally distributes misery.  Capitalism has some connection between effort or risk and reward--thus inspiring effort.  Communism has to coerce effort by brute force.

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Should it be changed? Yes. But not hugely. Freedom is important to everyone, but corruption should be eradicated or at least pushed to a stop point. Many exploit around the world - if we all worked fairly and all work to a good standard we'd get along much better.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

people always say i'm wrong but to me, capitalism is the single worst form of governing or whatever you want to call it in the history of the human race. ya i know it's suppose to be about freedom and getting ahead by working hard but if you actually believe that is what has happened you need to give your head a shake. tell me in 10 more years how well it is working.

5. Vesna Pavlovic profile image58
    Vesna Pavlovicposted 6 years ago

Capitalism is a system that addresses the individual's acquisition of equity in relation to others and is not intended to be fair to the individual but to make a profit.
    Great economic minds of his predicted collapse.
    After all, China is a superpower and the communist country ...

6. profile image0
    Coly888posted 6 years ago

I believe so. It's about risk and success. About talents and rewards.

working