jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does Japanese medical detoxification patch for cleansing organs work?

1. Pamela-anne profile image77
    Pamela-anneposted 6 years ago

Does Japanese medical detoxification patch for cleansing organs work?

It seems like a miracle that this Japanese patch can cleanse our inner organs while we sleep. Just by placing the patch or patches on the bottom of our feet the combination of the natural ingredients goes to work in detoxifying our bodies.  Thus apparently leading to aiding with many ailments.

2. MattKerr profile image59
    MattKerrposted 6 years ago
  3. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

I have heard about the patches as everything from vodoo medicine to miracle- I think i'd need more information to cast my official vote but I will try almost anything once....almost....

4. Support Med. profile image73
    Support Med.posted 6 years ago

I have never tried it, but have heard lots of pros and cons.  One article I read stated they do not work at all with people being told that the color change of the foot pad is the toxins being released from your body and other articles stating that the color change is from the pad becoming moist due your own body sweating and blending with the vinegar and herbal content of the foot pads.  Who knows, but they say it's a billion dollar industry.  May be true it helps some, and others not. A hub you may be interested in reading is: