jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you show your concern in environmental protection ?

1. agusfanani profile image79
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

How do you show your concern in environmental protection ?

What actions do you do to participate in environmental protection ?

2. chrae profile image71
    chraeposted 5 years ago

One of the main things that I have adapted into my every day living is that we have had a energy meter installed, it tells us how much energy is being used per minute and how much it is costing us on energy bills per hour. It's great because it gives good incentive to help the environment in a small way and at the same time save money because of the consciousness of how much you are spending. Secondly I try and ride as much as I can to avoid using the car, even catching public transport helps as it is better for the environment!

3. Harsha Vardhana R profile image60
    Harsha Vardhana Rposted 5 years ago

Every time I become aware, I just analyze my current actions.

1)  I check if they are in Reduce-Reuse-Recycle mode.
    2) I check if I can be better in my actions in a similar situation. Like reducing the energy/fuel usage
    3) I regularly sign petitions on care2.com
    4) Share eco-friendly practices with friends
    5) Keep exploring how better technologies

4. michaelsimmons001 profile image43
    michaelsimmons001posted 5 years ago

From 1997 through 2004 I was the General Manager for a division of the largest Water treatment company in the world, Ionics. At that time I learned that the greatest saving of energy was the use of water. Nothing saves more money than clean water period. Ionics had proven that by taking out all of the dirt and minerals in the water it heated faster, soap use was reduced by 75%, eliminated the use of harsh chemicals for cleaning and was a lot healthier. Ionics was so great that it was on the space shuttle. Ge purchased the company in 2004 for 1.4 billion.

If you would like to learn more study it.

5. Charles Karoro profile image45
    Charles Karoroposted 2 months ago

from this moment we should concern about our environment because without it we cannot be survive......

working