jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Now that it is warmer weather do you find yourself ordering ice-coffee?

1. suzzycue profile image93
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

Now that it is warmer weather do you find yourself ordering ice-coffee?

Do you enjoy it as much as a hot cup of coffee? I always drink my coffee with ice in it . Ice in coffee stops heartburn. Now I am finding I don't like hot coffee anymore.

2. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

Hi,Suzzycue!  Iced coffee is tops on my list of favorite beverages, so I drink it regularly. I have hot coffee in the morning, but put the leftover w/ ice and milk for an afternoon pick-me-up!  I also frequently order it instead of ice tea when out for lunch w/ my girlfriends. Love it smile

3. Jennifer Stone profile image85
    Jennifer Stoneposted 5 years ago

I can honestly say that I have never tried ice-coffee! Maybe we haven't caught up in England yet because I also don't know anyone who drinks it! I will try it today! :-)

suzzycueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Go for it! You will love it.

4. mrsgray profile image60
    mrsgrayposted 5 years ago

I am very much addicted to iced coffee!  I will have maybe 1-2 cups of hot coffee in the morning when i wake up and then (being the only one in my home that drinks coffee)  I will finish off the complete pot of coffee throughout the day on iced coffee.  Terrible i know (i need to drink more WATER!!) I crave the iced coffee, so refrshing!

suzzycueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love it to. I can only have two because of heartburn, so I am jealous LOL.

working