Do you like contemporary art (installations, performances, abstract art or shoc

1. artinlife profile image60
    artinlifeposted 5 years ago

Do you like  contemporary art (installations, performances, abstract art or shocking images) and why

Someone said to me that they wish the art is beautiful again. I specialize in Contemporary Art. I have read many researches, which confirmed that the non-artistic audience finds it hard to connect with today's art. I wonder why that is so?

2. BeyondMax profile image59
    BeyondMaxposted 5 years ago

I love contemporary art in all forms as well as classic. I think there is an artist in everyone and if a person can express himself in a different type of art - it's a gift. From my point of view, contemporary art gives you a chance to look at things from another angle - bigger picture, so to say. Some contemporary art pieces (whether paintings or sculptures) can be very out-of-this-world beautiful, much more deeper and insightful than you will see in a classic version of the subject. Everyone judges art from a subjective point of view so there will never be a definite 'yes' or 'no' to it. It's like one person likes blue color and the other one finds it hideous. But I do like contemporary expressions, it is a door to a whole new Universe of meanings and subliminal messages. To tune in - you have to think out of the box and life will never be the same boring place.

1. artinlife profile image60
      artinlifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, BeyondMax.

working