How would you react if you realize that you resemble a celebrity?

1. myefforts profile image83
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

How would you react if you realize that you resemble a celebrity?

Would there be any change in your routine life or it will go on as usual, particularly when people take you for the celebrity you resemble to.

2. Jynzly profile image71
    Jynzlyposted 4 years ago

When I was younger people around me called me "Miss Aruba, Tetchie Agbayani, La Oropesa, Angela Bofil, Isabel Lopez...and more." Most of the celebrities were "sex symbols" or National or International beauty pageant winners or celebrities...even now that I am old some would still say I look like Angelina Jolie. I just laugh because I know in my heart that I have  no resemblance with these celebrities whatsoever. Why people would see me as such is because of my exuberance or the so-called X-factor that I naturally project in certain moments or moods in a particular situation. I know myself and I just laugh it off. I prefer to be perfectly me rather than be anyone else's shadow or copycat. I just let people be in their illusions, cannot affect me in any way.

1. myefforts profile image83
      myeffortsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I like your attitude towards life. It is always better to believe in one's own self rather than being taken for someone else. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience.

working