What food does Allah enjoy eating?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 4 years ago

What food does Allah enjoy eating?

If you had to offer Allah a meal what would it consist of?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 4 years ago

Terrorists believe that it is the blood of their non-believing, non-islamic enemies!

3. Harishprasad profile image81
    Harishprasadposted 4 years ago

So far I am told is that Ishwar ( you have called Him Allah) is pleased even if we offer Him a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water with devotion. But your question is about offering food. We Hindus call the offerings to God as sacrifice. I shall offer God the ignorance of humanity as food, ignorance which arises as a result of asserting superiority of a particular religion over other religions, ignorance which arises in restricting God to the realm of a particular book, ignorance which arises in hating the adherents of alien religions and targeting them to kill and foolishly think that they are serving Him, ignorance which arises when the religious stuff is not assimilated truly, ignorance which arises when we discriminate on the basis of religion, creed, race and color of the people. When I offer Him such food as a sacrifice , I will pray Him to devour that food so much that no trace of such ignorance could be traced on the lap of mother earth. I am sure that Allah / Ishwar will be very happy to be served such food/sacrifice.

working