How does one construct complex and complete thoughts?

1. mcbel profile image73
    mcbelposted 4 years ago

How does one construct complex and complete thoughts?

They do NOT teach this in high school, or college, or anywhere anymore. They teach students to construct an predetermined product, not how to construct something new and groundbreaking. Innovation, however, is learned from somewhere, isn't it? Could someone point me in the right direction?

2. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 4 years ago

Good language is good thought. Speech and writing are the means by which we not only convey our thoughts to others but order, purify and develop them for ourselves. Learn to be a good writer, and you learn to be a good thinker.

3. meletakery profile image60
    meletakeryposted 4 years ago

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. - Henry David Thoreau
    Thoughts that are slowly perfected rear the best results - anonymous
    I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. - Albert Einstein
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas A. Edison
    The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
    Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. Albert Einstein
    Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character. - Albert Einstein